Charitable foundations play an important role in supporting OPC’s work. We are proud to be the trusted partner of foundations around the world.
Together, we help implement the foundation’s philanthropic vision, while our foundation partners support our work providing access to inclusive, comprehensive eye care and research, treatments and cures for people affected by blindness and blinding diseases in more than 10 Francophone African countries.
With over 40 years of expertise working in Francophone Africa, OPC’s programs are sustainable, scalable and inclusive, with a deep understanding and respect for each country’s local context. Programs are designed and implemented in collaboration with Ministries of Health and local stakeholders whom OPC has worked with for decades, and OPC’s project management ensures transparency and thorough project evaluation and reporting.
Foundations can support our work by:
- Supporting a specific project or area of work, usually over a multi-year period. This can include supporting a specific disease area and/or country program, like increasing the capacity of eye health centers or scaling up trachoma treatment and prevention programs.
- Granting a one-time or annual unrestricted gift, which allows OPC to use the funds for priorities identified at the time.
Our Foundation Partners
- Lavelle Fund for the Blind
- Lions Club International Foundation
- The END Fund
- Fondation Théa
- Fondation Gouault-Wendling
- Fondation Pierre Fabre
Join OPC as a foundation partner! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the conversation about how we can work together.